Sunday, October 18, 2009

CPR!!!


On Saturday my friend and my sister Tiffany and i went to a CPR class. We learned how to protect a child from any danger when you are babysitting or something else. We learned how to do CPR on a child, adult, and a infant. At the end if you did it good and right also if you payed attention you got your a card that proved that you are CPR certified, and i got one so did my friend and my sister Tiffany. It was a lot of fun and i am so happy i got to be in that class.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Nicole. I think it's wonderful that you've learned that skill, and can help someone. Are you looking for babysitting work, too? Actually, you probably need to be about year older, huh? Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing the class, Nicole. You could give me a few pointers, I'm sure. I have taken one in the past and don't remember a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alrighty, come on over and babysit now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole . . . yoo hoo . . . Nicole. Where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nicole! This is Riley. Remember me? we used to be friends in California. Do you think you could find time in the summer to visit? I hope so! bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole, whats up with your blog? You are as bad as your mom! Hope you are busy having fun on your birthday to update it. Take care, and can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! I haven't taken that class since I became a lifeguard in high school!!! I need a refresher. :) Wish I could I could hire you to help with Capri!

    ReplyDelete